Period:01 August 2017 - 18 August 2017
To support the 2017 Women’s Rugby World Cup event taking place on campus a number of access, parking and catering arrangements will be in place for the duration of the event:
- Traffic calming barriers on campus will remain open between 1st – 18th August inclusive
- A section of Car Park W2 (Sports Centre) will be closed for the duration of the event
- Car Park W3 (Sports Centre) will be reserved on match days only
- Car Park W7 (Greenfield Road) will be reserved on match days only
- A small section of Car Park O6 (Roebuck) will be reserved for team coaches
- A small section of Car Park O11 (Ashfield) will be reserved for team coaches
Traffic Stewards will be on duty to direct traffic to alternative facilities.
Catering arrangements on campus will adjust as follows for the duration of the event:
- The upstairs section of the main restaurant in the Gerald Manley Hopkins Building will be reserved for participating teams for the dates 8th August – 18th August inclusive
- During the above dates, breakfast, lunch & dinner services will operate as normal from the lower ground floor of the Gerald Manley Hopkins Building
- During the tournament the café in the Sutherland School of Law will operate extended opening hours of 08:00 – 15:00, Monday – Friday
A Tournament Office has been established for the duration of the event, located in the Red Room of the Student Centre. Event & ticketing queries can be made by contacting the Office on 01 716 3870.
Area / Buildings: