The activity of room allocations for the shared teaching space in the University is coordinated by UCD Estate Services.
Enquiries for space that is not part of the shared teaching space portfolio should be directed as follows:
- Lochlann Quinn School of Business: contact reception at ext. 4777 or email@example.com
- Student Centre: contact reception at ext. 3160/3161
- Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business: contact Reception at ext. 8934.
- Conway Institute: contact Reception at ext. 6700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- O’Brien Centre for Science (non-shared spaces): contact email@example.com
- Commercial, conference or external enquiries, as well as queries for O’Reilly Hall should be directed to the Conference & Events Office at ext. 2826/2827 or Reservations@ucd.ie. Please also see: www.ucd.ie/conferences
To make a booking enquiry:
Please check the Room Booking Flowchart before making an enquiry
Please e-mail Room.Allocations@ucd.ie with the following details:
- Name, department & extension number of a person making the booking
- Date, start and finish time for the requested event
- Number of anticipated attendees
- What is the room required for
- Module code associated with the booking (if any)
- Advise if any non-UCD personnel or general public will attend the event, if yes how many?
- Is there a charge to attend the event?
- Has catering been arranged for the event (Yes/No)?
Please allow at least 1 full working day for your booking to be processed.
Club, Society & Students’ Union bookings can be made online.
Members of the Public: