Park By Text in UCD
Parking by Text in UCD is now managed through APCOA CONNECT
Using Connect Cashless Parking for the first time?
– Register online at www.apcoaconnect.ie or via the Smartphone app (“APCOA Connect Cashless Parking”, available for iPhone and Android phones).
– Tell us how long you want to park and your payment details.
– Store your details for next time when prompted (recommended).
– We send a text confirming your parking details.
That’s it; your car parking is paid. It’s that easy!
Fast Track Parking for returning or registered users
Store your details when you park first time or register your details on this website and then you can benefit from our Fast Track options:
– Pay for parking again using the Smartphone app – it will remember the same parking details you used last time so it’s really quick and easy. (You can also change details if required).
– If you have registered, simply text “park” followed by your payment card’s 3 digit security code and the SMS Code for the parking time you require to 086-1801630 (e.g. park 123 120 to park for 2 hours).
– You can add a location code and/or a car registration to your text message if you need to alter any of your Stored details or Registered Account defaults (e.g. park 123 120 LOCA XXXD1234 (where “LOCA” represents the location code shown in the car park and XXX etc. is the car registration).
– If you register you can also receive parking time Reminders, Extend your parking time without returning your car and check your full parking history.