What Are Cookies?
- UCD Estate Services cookies are used only by UCD Estate Services related systems.
- Certain cookies are essential to the proper functioning of UCD Estate Services systems.
- We don’t track your personal activities when you’re not on UCD Estate Services systems.
- We use analytics cookies to help us understand what content is most useful to our visitors.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Security: These cookies allow us to secure access to your account or session, and to allow you to move between UCD Estate Services systems without additional authentication.
- Analytics: We track site traffic patterns so we can identify popular site content and potential site problems.
- Advertising: UCD does not place ads anywhere on our sites, and we don’t use advertising cookies on UCD systems.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being set, or to turn off all cookies. You can set these preferences on your browser settings. However, each browser is different so check your browser’s Help menu to learn how to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that improve your experience. Also, most services which require a login will not function at all.