Period:02 March - 27 March
As a Smarter Travel Campus partner with the National Transport Authority we are pleased to promote and take part in the 2020 Marchathon Step Challenge.
Sign up with the link below to get started and be in with a chance to win some great prizes from the National Transport Authority!
How to take part:
- Get into a team of 3 – 6 people
- Sign up online at www.activetravellogger.ie
- Team captain: choose a team name and set your team up on the Active Travel Logger
- Team members: sign up online at Active Travel Logger, find a team and join it.
- Get a Step Counter — download an app (e.g. Free Smarter Travel Step Counter), buy a pedometer, use a Fit Bit, or other step tracking device
- From 4th March to 29th March get walking where possible, aiming to increase your steps throughout the challenge
- Have Fun and Get Competitive!
If you would like to set up a team and have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Area / Buildings:
Belfield and Blackrock Campuses