Date18 April 2021
As mentioned in the President’s Bulletin #319, enabling works for the construction of Phase 2 of the Student Residences Master Plan are due to recommence. Upon completion Phase 2 will deliver an 1,254 additional student beds alongside a 595 space underground car park and 500 additional cycle parking spaces.
To facilitate construction, the below car parks will be permanently closed:
- Car Park O6 (Roebuck Castle Residences)
- Car Park O4 (rear of Lochlann Quinn School of Business)
Alternative local parking is available in the Roebuck Castle and Roebuck Offices area via the Owenstown Park entrance and in car parks O3 (Sutherland), O5 (Merville Residences) and O11 (Ashfield Residences) via the N11 entrance.
As the project progresses further car parks will be closed. These closures will be advertised in due course.
Planning permission for an additional 224 parking spaces at Car Park O2 (rear of Belgrove) has been received and construction is due to commence shortly.
From Sunday 18th April 2021:
- Car Park O6 (Roebuck Castle Residences) will be closed
From Wednesday 28th April 2021:
- Access to car park O4 (rear of Lochlann Quinn School of Business) will be via the N11 entrance and campus ring road
From Thursday 6th May 2021
- Car park O4 (rear of Lochlann Quinn School of Business) will be closed
Area / Buildings: